Thursday 26 April 2007

Election hangover


Well the first part is all over, Royal or Sarko?

Personally I'm frightened of both but not for the same reasons. If you want my opinon then feel free to ask me by contacting this blog, then I might have a notion if anyone ever does read these or if in fact they are a secret plot to get people to talk about themselves and divulge the intimate secrets which make them... well, themselves.


While waiting for the next installment in two weeks have a 'decco' as we say in Dublin at the painting herewith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you're being generous saying my prediction was only a little off. It was a last minute thing and my remote reading of the French electorate was evidently not very good at all.

I will have a look at the register which I have a copy of and see if I can identify the NIHE folks. We were attached to UCC for that first period when you would have graduated or so we were told when I came to NIHE(L) in '86.